Friday, August 26, 2011

Busy As Bees: Mommy Edition


I've pretty much been running around with my head chopped off for the last couple of days. Whether it's trying to handle all of my online blogs and businesses, selling websites, or working with bloggers and their blogs, I still have to get ready for our move into our new house next month on the 15th.

The girls are actually going to be getting their very own room. Right now, Truly shares a room with her brudder, which she usually sleeps with us anyway, and Addy sleeps with us. So the girls getting their own rooms is extremely monumental for them me.

I decided to buy those cute little bunk beds because it made Truly excited to have a bedroom set that looked like a dollhouse! Also in preparation for our move I've been following some type of bloggers I've never thought of before, DIY Bloggers!

I love everything that I've been finding and I'm excited to try all the new things in my home!

On top of all of that, I've also started Truly with an online program ABCMouse.com to help her with her reading and letters in addition to what I do with her.

My goal is to have her reading and writing before school starts for her next year. It's been a real challenge as she is really resistant to do anything that isn't fun in her eye! So my second goal, make learning fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...