Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Juice in The City Deal: $17 for a Grooming Package or Daily Boarding from Barkspace


As much as I love the dog that we have, I hate the fact that you actually have to take care of grooming them. I mean, I already have two kids I have to bathe, you mean I have another one to bathe to! And this one is a lot grosser. I mean, he rolls around in the mud, and there is no way you can control him! At least the kids listen when you tell them not to roll in the mud (most of the time that is.)

Today's Juice in The City Deal is perfect for all the mommies who have pets that do not listen to you as well. You can choose of either getting the grooming package or one night of boarding.

"Summer fun is a lot easier to enjoy without guilt over leaving your poor pooch behind. Have some guilt-free fun while your pup gets pampered with today’s deal: just $17 for a grooming package or one night of boarding at Barkspace."


Click here to purchase today's Juice in The City Deal for San Antonio Moms.


Not in San Antonio? Click here to find out your cities Juice in The City Deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...