Friday, June 3, 2011

Yogurt Zone: $7 for $15 Worth of Delicious Yogurt


Today, Juice in the City is offering a great deal for San Antonio yogurt lovers! Again, this is another place my 17 year old sister has been multiple times with out me, along with my 4 year old daughter, but now it may finally be my turn using this deal!

They have over 16 flavors and combinations to choose from. Choose your flavors, pick your toppings, and enjoy your own custom creation! Not only is it fun for little fingers, but the amazing choice of healthy items for mom and dad will make this the place to go. Skip the calorie loaded ice cream and buy this deal today and discover the delicious-ness that is Yogurt Zone!

Click here to purchase today's deal.

I was compensated for this post by Juice in the City, but all opinions, mouth watering opinions, are all mine!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...