Monday, September 17, 2012

Working Out, Lipstick Stolen, #Blogalicious is Next Weekend!!

Good Morning!!!!

Addy and I decided to do a quick RVOD, (Random Video Of the Day) after I did a quick qorkout that I found on Blogilates, realized Addy had stolen my make up, and trying to spend more time with kids before I leave for Blogalicious for 3 days!

Check Check it out! *Warning* Did this video literally right after I worked out, we dropped to the floor and did a video. So that meaaansss...no make up!! :)


Dr. Smiths Diaper Ointment is sponsoring my trip to #Blogalicous as I will be speaking about Unconventional Ways to Earn Money Outside Your Blog. Check them out today at http://www.DoctorSmiths.com, on Twitter and on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...