Monday, September 17, 2012

Are You Using Your Skills The Way You Want To?



I have never really liked podcasts. I'm definitly more of a visual person and enjoy webinars and web shows over just the audio podcasts. One of the podcasts that I really did like was The Big Web Show. I've heard of it before but have never really listened in on one of their shows. One of the podcasts that did catch my interest was with Dan Benjamin back as a guest on episode #70. He was the former host, but stepped down to pursue his other passions. What I took away from this podcast was the fact that you should use the skills that you have and the passions that you have to really do what you love, instead of settling for what is comfortable and safe. It made me want to make sure I truly live my dreams.

http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-big-web-show/id370445683

*Note: This is an assignment from my classes I am taking at Full Sail University :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...