Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Can I Leave My Children? #Blogalicious


This is the question that has been on my mind for the past week as I am getting ready to leave for Blogalicious in 2 days. Am I nervous about the flight? Nope. How about the fear of meeting a bunch of people I've never met before? Nah. Ok, so your not scared of doing Vegas baby! Not even close. But, I am super nervous that I will be leaving my children!

Even though they will be in the best place possible (I mean who doesn't love grandma's house), this is the first time we all would have been apart for a couple of days. Truly specifically is my dramatic daughter. "But I'm going to miss you" she says with her tears-on-demand already strolling down her cheek. In all reality, she won't really miss me.

What she is most upset about is that I am going to Vegas without HER. We went last summer and stayed at the Circus Circus and boy did she love it!


I'll be speaking about Expanding Revenue Outside of Your Blog. I will be pulling out highlights from my book The Blog Bank, Getting Your Blog to Pay Your Bills. So I've been super busy trying to arrange this topic perfectly to give attendees the best information possible.

While I am still nervous about leaving my children, I have come to terms that it's just a part of life, and some space for all of us is bound to be a wonderful thing!

Dr. Smiths Diaper Ointment is sponsoring my trip to #Blogalicous as I will be speaking about Unconventional Ways to Earn Money Outside Your Blog. Check them out today at http://www.DoctorSmiths.com, on Twitter and on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...