Thursday, April 4, 2013

#Cleanin30 - 30 Day Housecleaning Challenge: Project #4


I am doing the 30 Day Housecleaning Challenge with MoneySavingMom.com. While I didn't do Project #2 and #3 because we implemented chores for the kids, and the kids took over those items, today was about tackling a spare room.

I chose to do the laundry room because, well, I walked in there and was dumb founded by the mess I neglected.  It was a small room, so I know it would be quick and one that I would able to do while I'm pregnant.

I went ahead and did it and took pictures for you to make fun of, admire.


BEFORE


AFTER


 BEFORE


AFTER



BEFORE




 AFTER

Whew!!! I guess it's a morning nap for me!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job! Looks very organized!

    -Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good inspiration for me... my skeletons are not in the closet. They are in the laundry room. It needs help! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...