Friday, March 4, 2011

Fun Facts About This Blogger

1. When I was in middle school, I brought alcohol to school in a Powerade bottle. My mother was the school nurse at the time, and they put my three friends and I alcohol counseling for a month.

2. I found out I was pregnant my first week of college.

3. I performed on stage during an American Idol Experience show at Disneyworld Florida.


4. My daughter Truly is named after Truly Scrumptious from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

5. I found out I was pregnant with my second daughter after I had put the down payment on our wedding venue. Luckily, we were able to get our money back and put it towards the baby.

6. I am socially akward.

7. I am half Filipino and eat rice with every single meal.

8. I create a soundtrack in my head to narrate every thing that I do.

10. I've only had three close friends my entire life. I've put my family first even as a child, and have considered my 2 younger sisters my best friends.

11. I don't walk to places, I dance. Whether it's going to the bathroom or to check the mail, I can't seem to just walk, something inside of me say "If you're going to do it, you might as well dance."

6 comments:

  1. I was just wondering. I was already a follower and a member of the Lady Bloggers Society.
    But all of a sudden I stopped getting any updates. So I figured might as well ask what happened and if this is just a system glitch or something?
    Thank you for feedback.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a friend do that Idol thing at Disney too...it looked like so much fun! Wish I had the nerve to get up there and do something like that.
    Following from Lady bloggers Society ...I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOl at bringing in alcohol in the poweraid bottle. I umhum...might have done the same thing is a sprite bottle.........
    Have a great weekend! Following from Lady Bloggers Society

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping by from Lady Bloggers Society
    I loved learning about you, especially the dancing where ever you go. I'm the gal that smiles as I walk down the street :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, I found your blog tonight through the Lady Blogger's tea party. I like to think of my life as having a soundtrack as well. Now if I could just get people to break out into song and dance like in a movie...

    p.s. following you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are really interesting! Love the video :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...