Saturday, March 9, 2013

The New @MicrosoftStore Open in #SATX

Today the new Microsoft Store opens at the Shops at La Cantera! I had the pleasure of previewing the store with other San Antonio Bloggers and was truly impressed with everything I saw.


I'll give my full disclosure and state that I am 100% an Apple fan. From iPhones to Macbook Pros to iPads, we are fully equipped. After previewing the store and checking out the capabilities of all their products, I am proud to say I may be a little foolish putting all my trust (and money) into the products of Apple, and being so close minded to what other products can do for me.


We got to see all of Windows 8 great features on their 106' touchscreen, which is available in their theater room for groups of people to use, free of charge!


The store has a beautiful layout with lots of products to touch and play with. They have 100 LED screens across the room that broadcasts different images and displays to catch your attention and keep you mystified.


We also got to meet the Chairman of Microsoft, Orlando Ayala, who was also equally inspiring. 

It's great to hear about all the great things the Microsoft Company is doing for the San Antonio community  from giving 1.5 million dollars to the YMCA, Junior Achievement, and Wounded Warrior, opening it's space for community events, and volunteering their time throughout San Antonio.

Be sure to check out the Microsoft Store at the Shops at La Cantera and be sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter.


I was invited to a sneak preview tour of the store and all opinions and thoughts are my own.





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...