Sunday, July 10, 2011

1st Stop: New Mexico

It is day 1 of our roadtrip. We drove 8 hours and decided to stop in New Mexico from Texas. We aren't in a hurry so thought we should just take our time. Right now we are 6 people crammed into 1 hotel room. That's with a 4 year old and a 1 year old. It definitely takes me back to road tripping as a child. For 2 weeks we'll be on the road, going to Disneyland, San Diego, and Las Vegas. It's also my sisters 18th birthday this weeks and my birthday next week. So it's going to be a lot of fun. I'll be updating this blog with some pictures and posts from my phone so stay tuned :)








1 comment:

  1. You're going to have a great time! I'm in San Diego and I can tell you, this place is amazing! Are you going to BlogHer conference? So am I! Would love to meetup if possible!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...