Saturday, September 17, 2011

Teenage Years Don't Scare Me

Outside Katy Perry Concert

Requests to my 4 year old, to the future teenager that awaits me

Dear Truly,

If this is the attitude that I get now, I do not look forward to our teenage years together.

Plus, I'm pretty sure you will be taller than me.


And then you remind me that you are a sweet, precious little girl, who loves and appreciates me so much!

The Katy Perry Concert Stage

Even though everyone warns me about your teenage years, I know that our teenage years together will only be as horrible and stressful as I allow. 

This was our first big concert, out of many to come, going together.




4 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Stopping by from Lady Bloggers tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! And I like your stance about the teenage years. Looks like you girls have a lot of fun together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the Lady Bloggers Tea Party. She is a doll! Lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, she looks so cute in that last pic :) Looks like you girls had a great time together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...