Monday, November 26, 2012

Time To #ShareTheSoft And Get Over This Cold!

My little Addy and I have been sick for the past couple of days. Headaches, congestion, and a horrible cough has plagued myself and my youngest child. She has was sick first, but since I am her number 1 snuggle bear, I caught the bug too. With our colds, comes lots of coughing, sneezing, and mucus.



Addy and I head to Walmart to go pick out some #Kleenex. I remember as a child, my grandma adding Eucalyptus and Peppermint essential oils to the box of Kleenex, making them smell great and help us with our breathing.



Addy is very picky when it comes to her tissues though, she needs to have her own box, within her own reach. So stocking up is what we did!

Also, Kleenex has specially marked boxes with a coupon for Vudu.com. Vudu is this amazing new service streaming videos, and instead of paying a monthly subscription, you just pay for what you want to watch.


The sign up is easy, go to http://www.walmart.com/kleenex and beging the process.


We were able to stream our movie on the TV, watching Brave, and spend a night relaxing... along with our coughs!

Be sure to check out the rest of my shopping trip on Google+.

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Kleenex® Brand Tissues  #CBias #SocialFabric



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...