Monday, December 3, 2012

#HolidaySmiles, A Christmas Gift From Addy

Addy is 2 years old and she loves to go shopping. Whenever we drive around to run errands, or get her older sister and brother from school, as soon as things start to get familiar as she knows we are almost home, she yells out, "Wait! I want to go shopping more!"



There is not a doubt that she is related to me.

We love the holidays, and I think the Holiday Shopping Bug has also bitten my darling toddler. As I trot around from Sale to Sale, she isn't far behind me with bags of her own.

In addition to secret presents from Santa, we also get to buy things for each other. So we started the day, bright and early, to head to Walmart for some items from the Little Sister. All I had to do to wake her was ask her, "You want to go shopping for presents?"

In an instant she was already at the door in her pink cowgirl boots.

We enlisted the help of my sister Michelle, and set out to grab some goodies.

After being distracted by one thing



And another


And trying to convince Addy that Santa will bring this or that item to the house on Christmas

We came across an awesome stocking stuffer. I'm definitely one of the lucky ones whose kids love to brush their teeth. Sure, they need to be reminded, but there is always a fight over who get to brush their teeth first. I think what drives them is the fact that they all hate the dentist, so if brushing their teeth creates fewer visits to the dentist, they are on board.


We have always used Colgate products in our home, even as a child. My mother always bought  Colgate Total, and I have followed suit. You can check out all of their products at their website at http://www.Colgate.com.



Addy helped pick out her favorites for her brother and sister, and in the cart it went. She was super excited making her first purchases of the day, and after a long day of shopping at Walmart then the mall, she knocked out for her nap, ready to do it all again the next day!



I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Colgate. #CBias #HolidaySmiles #SocialFabric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...