Monday, December 31, 2012

Wine Glitter Glass Party #SATX

Today is the last day of the year, and thanks to fellow local blogger, Christina Coker, I have sparkling new wine glasses to ring in the new year!


The other day Christina threw a "Wine Glitter Glass Party" where we brought bottles of wine and chatted while we made our own DIY Glitter Glasses.

You can check out her Youtube Video Tutorial here:


We had tasty wraps from Fruit Frusion


And received awesome swag bags filled with samples from The Body Shop, Amazing Polish from LA Colors, and other goodies.



There was also some delicious cupcakes from Bird Bakery that my kids gulped down in a second.


I had such a blast with my local bloggers and left the party with some gorg glasses to bring in the New Year with my husband!


See Ya 2012, It's been fun!





2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have made it to the party! Those cupcakes took fabulous. Luckily I can follow Christina's tutorial to make my own glitter glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I wasn't able to make it due to holiday craziness. Look forward to more fun get togethers, though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...