Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pressures of Being A Perfect Parent Due to Social Media (TV Interviews!!)

I don't know why it took me so long to post this! A couple of weeks ago, myself and other local mommy bloggers were chosen to come on the San Antonio Living Show to talk about how social media has been giving mother's a new place to feel pressure to be perfect. I can totally realate to this. Seeing other mother's blogs about how perfect their lives are, the different activities they do, and so on, make it hard to compare yourself to them. Now with Pinterest in the picture as well, things get even more complicated for the moms' psyches!

Check out our segment below! And be sure to check out the other fabulous mom blogs who I had the pleasure of meeting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...