Thursday, July 19, 2012

#BiotrueChallenge, It's Been An Awesome 2 Months!

It's been almost 2 months of using BioTrue solution for my monthly contact lenses and the change has been great! My biggest challenge was the discomfort I felt at the end of the day, along with practically poking out my eyeballs from the dryness!

Needless to say, Biotrue has really held up their end of the deal. From going to Warped Tour from morning until sun down, at an open air concert in 100+ degree weather, I was able to put on my shades, not worry about sunglasses, and have my eyes feeling fine until we got home.



 

My contacts were also tested on our trip to the beach. With the wind blowing in my hair and the sun beaming down on us, I may have been exhausted by the end of the day, but my eyes weren't uncomfortable at all.

 

I've (my eyes really) have had a blast and gone are the days of dreading to wear my contact lenses due to dry and irritated eyes, thanks to Biotrue!

Switch out your old solution today and see the difference yourself - take the Biotrue Challenge!

Thanks to Bausch + Lomb, one of my readers could be one (1) of ten (10) exclusive winners of a 1-year supply of Biotrue® multi-purpose contact lens solution! Share with us what you look forward to at the end of the day!

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bausch + Lomb. The opinions and text are all mine. The Official Bausch + Lomb BlogFrog Biotrue Challenge Sweepstakes Rules

1 comment:

  1. I look foward to relaxing with a hot shower, getting into comfy pj's, reading a magazine or good book, then knock out! = )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...