Tuesday, April 30, 2013

May Clutter-Busting Challenge


During the month of May, MoneySavingMom.com is hosting a Clutter-Busting Challenge. Every day in the month of May, you get rid of 7 items you no longer need or use. Every. Single. Day.

I've been doing everything that I can to start getting ready for this baby boy that is due in August, and this will be the perfect month for me to start getting rid of stuff, before we start getting new things for the baby.

My husband owns a moving company so it's a blessing and a curse. Most of our furniture or items in our house comes from, which also means there's a lot of stuff I don't like. That, plus we have done a little too much shopping for the kids, and our house is littered with toys. It's time that we all have a little reality check and start simplifying our life.

Follow my Twitter feed hashtag #SDeskMayChallenge below to see what 7 things I get rid of everyday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...