Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Where will you be 5 years from today? #Inspiring

My mother gave me this book today. Apparently she bought it and was going to try and give it to me for Christmas, but I came across it in her room. Looking through it, I can't wait to get started. It's a book about how you can make a difference now and still take hold of your life, and create the life you want, not the one you are settling for now.

Just flipping through the book, I already came across something I loved:

At 83, architect Frank Lloyd Wright was asked 
which of his masterpieces was the best, "My next one," he said.

Your choices now can impact your future, and it's not too late. Never.


I can't wait to get started! I'll update you as I learn myself!
Have you read this book? Where do you picture yourself in 5 years?

2 comments:

  1. I have not read the book but will put it on my list! In five years I will be 50..yikes! I see myself in better shape living much the same life I am living now. :) The only sad part about it is my older dogs will probably not still be with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Just flipping through the book I've been completely inspired to put my life into a new direction. 5 years before 50 sounds like a great place to get started. Fabulous 50! I don't want to think about my dogs getting older though and not being with me :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...