Monday, October 1, 2012

The #Blogalicious12 Speaking Experience Thanks to #DrSmiths

I am finally waking up in my own bed. Vegas sure was good to me, but there is no place like home!



Blogalicious 2012 was an amazing experience, and while I don't have all the amazing pictures from the conference like I should have, (I spent way to much time taking notes and chatting with all the fun women) I'll update this with more pictures as they pop up here and there on the beautiful world wide
web.



My session on Expanding Revenue Sources Outside The Blog went extremely well. Not only was I able to connect with a handful of women who are bound for amazing things, I was also able to meet and learn more about the other speakers for our session. I had the honor of meeting Jenenne Biggins and Kathy Buckworth who are powerhouses in their industry. I learned so much from them about mobile marketing and working as a spokesperson, I'm bound to be super busy researching on how I can apply both topics to my blogging world.

Before the session. Getting my nerves worked up! :-/

I wanted to make sure that when I spoke about how you can expand your revenue sources, that I really wanted to make the presentation personable, attainable, and able to fit any type of blogger. I spoke about how to create Ebooks, Online Courses, Memberships, and How to Work with Businesses, among a list of other ways to create a new income stream.

If you missed it and were at Blogalicious 2012. Be sure to sign up here: http://eepurl.com/nXza5 and I'll send the presentation right over. AND because you took the time to even visit this lil' ol' blog, I'll even send you a FREE copy of my ebook, The Blog Bank, Getting Your Blog to Pay Your Bills.

So be sure to sign up here so I can email it to you right away! http://eepurl.com/nXza5

The feedback that I've heard about the presentation has been phenomneal!

Check it out!





I can't say Thank You enough to everyone I met there, that supported me, and that gave me words of encouragement as I bit my nails hoping that people would benefit from my presenation. I can't wait to rock it out again at Blogalicious and this time will come early and stay late!!!

The biggest thanks goes out to the Dr. Smith's family who made this entire session available. Without them I wouldn't have been able to make it to Vegas for the Conference, make all the great connections, and share my knowledge with all these beautiful women. This company is an excellent example of how to work with bloggers and have been nothing short of perfect.

You will be hearing more from me about them, always!

Dr. Smiths Diaper Ointment is sponsoring my trip to #Blogalicous as I will be speaking about Unconventional Ways to Earn Money Outside Your Blog. Check them out today at http://www.DoctorSmiths.com, on Twitter and on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...